miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

¿why did i decide studying?


Dining chosen to study because it is not something that I started to like since I had surgery I remember my dad asked me what I remember studying the thought that you did not know you wanted to study gastronomy I told him react in a way that had not been did not like my decision he wanted to be a lawyer or doctor but really turns me off about my dad believed that you cook that most women do not even thought that I became gay but I explained that this was my second decision that I want is to become a professional footballer and that is what is done since childhood and practiced what I learned to walk but have seen many interruciones order to achieve my goal I hope nothing happens this year and to be a footballer and if not be the best chef in the world and show my father that and already got my mother that if I was able to achieve that goal and feel happy that I was able to accomplish my goal or my goals I would like to do both.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario